- Master’s degree or higher with graduate major in speech-language pathology.
- Valid Florida teacher certification and/or valid license in speech-language pathology.
Submit an instructional application at https://apply.leeschools.net by applying to the following two (2) job postings:
- Pool-Instructional Applicant [Job Posting #20180001]
- Pool-Speech-Language Pathologist [Job Posting #20180011]
- Please attach/upload your resume and letter of intent.
(1) Register and Create an Account
- Create a new account or sign in with an existing external account at: http://apply.leeschools.net/
Note: Current Employees must sign in to PeopleSoft.
(2) Apply for Position
- Attach/upload your resume
- Provide additional required information, including references
- Base salary range = $40,000.00 - $61,984.59*
- Speech Lanaguage Pathologist salary supplement = $2,500.00
- Sign-on bonus = $10,000.00
- Relocation bonus range = $500.00 - $1,500.00 (Dependent upon current residence)
- Position may also be eligible for additional master's degree salary supplement = $2,500.00
Information regarding benefits and additional salary supplements can be found at http://www.leeschools.net/careers.
*Contingent upon verified eligible work experience.