Inquiries - School Psychologists and Social Workers
We are hiring school psychologists and social workers for the 2018-2019 school year.
Please submit your resume to Jennifer Torres, Secretary, at [email protected].
School Psychologist Position Overview
School Psychologist Qualifications
- Master’s degree or higher with additional graduate work in education and psychology equivalent of a Master’s degree plus thirty (30) semester hours.
- Valid Florida certification to practice as a school psychologist.
- Eligible for Nationally Certified School Psychologist credential, preferred.
School Psychologist Application Instructions
Submit an instructional application at https://apply.leeschools.net by applying to the following two (2) job postings:
- Pool-Instructional Applicant [Job Posting #20180001]
- 2018-2019 School Psychologist [Job Posting #20181435]
- Please attach/upload your resume and letter of intent.
(1) Register and Create an Account
- Create a new account or sign in with an existing external account at: http://apply.leeschools.net/
Note: Current Employees must sign in to PeopleSoft.
(2) Apply for Position
- Attach/upload your resume
- Provide additional required information, including references
School Psychologist Salary Information
- Base salary range = $40,000 - $50,000*
- School Psychologist salary supplement = $7,400.00
- Position may also be eligible for an additional $600 supplement if school psychologist holds an eligible license/certification in specialty area.
- Position may also be eligible for additional advanced degree salary supplement = $2,500.00 (Master’s), $4,000.00 (Specialist), $5,000.00 (Doctorate)
Information regarding benefits and additional salary supplements can be found at http://www.leeschools.net/careers.
*Contingent upon verified eligible work experience.