The School District of Lee County is seeking full time School Psychologists for the current and upcoming school year who love working with children and values working with passionate educators!
To support students, families, teachers, school administrators, and other professionals to create safe, healthy, and supportive learning environments that strengthen connections between home, school, and the community.
- Master’s degree or higher with additional graduate work in education and psychology equivalent of a Master’s degree plus thirty (30) semester hours.
- Valid Florida certification to practice as a school psychologist.
- Eligible for Nationally Certified School Psychologist credential, preferred.
Submit an instructional application at https://apply.leeschools.net [Job Posting #20173210]. Please attach/upload your resume and letter of intent.
(1) Register and Create an Account
- Create a new account or sign in with an existing external account at: http://apply.leeschools.net/
Note: Current Employees must sign in to PeopleSoft.
(2) Apply for Position
- Attach/upload your resume
- Provide additional required information, including references
- Base salary range = $40,000.00 - $61,984.59*
- School Psychologist salary supplement = $2,500.00
- Position may also be eligible for additional advanced degree salary supplement = $2,500.00 (Master’s), $4,000.00 (Specialist), $5,000.00 (Doctorate)
Information regarding benefits and additional salary supplements can be found at http://www.leeschools.net/careers.
*Contingent upon verified eligible work experience.