The School District of Lee County recognizes the critical role of high quality early care and education providers in the success of its students. In an effort to establish meaningful partnerships and foster positive relationships with high quality providers, the District introduced a new initiative to recognize those programs that meet criteria specified by the District’s PK-3 Alignment Work Group.
Providers were required to:
- Achieve and maintain a rating of 4 or above on the Early Learning Coalition of SW Florida’s Quality Rating Improvement System
- Submit the end of year School District of Lee County Articulation form that provided information regarding incoming Kindergarten students and was distributed to district feeder schools
- Establish an articulation team that includes a provider administrator and 50% of the PK lead teachers
- Attend three of four district offered trainings that were specifically designed to ease the transition from Prekindergarten to Kindergarten
- Attend, at least, one articulation meeting with a feeder school
- Participate in Kindergarten Family Transition Survey project
We congratulate the following for their commitment to help prepare children for success in Kindergarten and beyond.
13311 FSW Ln.
Fort Myers, FL 33919
Phone: (239) 267-1136
10495 FGCU Blvd S.
Fort Myers, FL 33965
Phone: (239) 590-7855
10320 Gladiolus Dr.
Fort Myers, FL 33908
Phone: (239) 481-2100