- Master’s degree or higher with additional graduate work in education and psychology equivalent of a Master’s degree plus thirty (30) semester hours.
- Valid Florida certification to practice as a school psychologist.
- Eligible for Nationally Certified School Psychologist credential, preferred.
For additional information, please contact Soretta Ralph, Executive Director, Academic & Support Services at [email protected].
(1) Register and Create an Account
- Create a new account or sign in with an existing external account at: http://apply.leeschools.net/
Note: Current Employees must sign in to PeopleSoft.
(2) Apply for Position
- Attach/upload your resume
- Provide additional required information, including references
- Base salary range = $40,000.00 - $61,984.59*
- School Psychologist salary supplement = $2,500.00
- Position may also be eligible for additional advanced degree salary supplement = $2,500.00 (Master’s), $4,000.00 (Specialist), $5,000.00 (Doctorate)
Information regarding benefits and additional salary supplements can be found at http://www.leeschools.net/careers.
*Contingent upon verified eligible work experience.