Serve the educational needs of students in a legally compliant manner and function as counsel to the Board, and provide ancillary support to the Superintendent and District staff, especially in the area of education law.
Detailed job description available at School Board Attorney.
- Law degree from an accredited law school.
- Member in good standing of the Florida Bar for at least five (5) years.
- Experience in and knowledge of school law.
- Admitted to State and Federal Courts in Florida.
- Certification in Education Law or eligible for certification.
Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find acceptable.
Submit an administrative application at https://apply.leeschools.net [Job Posting #20180796].
Please attach/upload your resume and letter of intent.