This afternoon the decision was made to close schools for students next week, with a projected return date of Monday, September 25th.
While schools are closed to students, employees are being called back to work on a rolling basis.
We understand that some of you are still dealing with the effects of Hurricane Irma on a personal level. Some of you have yet to return from evacuating. If you have hardships, questions or concerns about your report date, please contact your supervisor.
Here is the list of employees and the dates of return:
Friday, September 15, 2017:
- All School Based Administrators
- All Building Supervisors, Custodians and Sites workers
- All Chiefs, Executive Directors, Staff Attorney, Board Attorney, Directors, Assistant Directors, and Administrative Coordinators
- All maintenance staff, if not already working
Monday, September 18, 2017:
- All 255 Day Employees
- Any essential personnel identified by divisions will report. Applicable people will be contacted by their Directors.
Friday, September 22, 2017:
- All district staff
- Bus operators and bus attendants – Hours TBD
Thanks to those of you who have already reported and are currently working to get our schools and district back up and running during this difficult time. We appreciate all you have done.
Again, if you have concerns or questions about your report date, please contact your supervisor.