The District now offers a Voluntary Group Legal Plan through MetLife.
- This is a voluntary benefit offered to employees who are working at least 20 hours or more in a regular position.
- Services are provided under the name Hyatt Legal Plans, a MetLife Company
- You must keep this coverage for one full year if you enroll
Voluntary Group Legal Plan services include the following:
- Advice and Consultation
- Consumer Protection Matters
- Defense of Civil Lawsuits
- Document Preparation and Review (Wills, Deeds, etc.)
- Estate Matters Planning Documents (Trusts, Living Wills, Powers of Attorney)
- Family Law (Adoption, Prenuptial Agreement, etc.)
- Debt and Financial Matters
- Juvenile Court Defense
- Real Estate Matters (Title Disputes, Eviction, Home Equity Loan, Sale or Purchase)
- National Network of over 14,000 attorneys in all 50 states
- This plan contains both in-network and out-of-network benefits
- Information is available at 1-800-821-6400, or info.legalplans.com – enter access code: Legal
- No copays or deductibles for services
- No claims forms for in-network plan usage.
For more information, please watch the video below.
Employees and qualified dependents can be covered. Dependent children can be covered until the end of the calendar year in which they turn 21.
MetLife Legal Services Insurance Premiums - Per Paycheck
|Employee + Spouse||$7.50|
|Employee + Child(ren)||$7.50|
|Employee + Spouse||$9.00|
|Employee + Child(ren)||$9.00|
If you have any questions, please contact Insurance and Benefits at (239) 337-8321 or email [email protected].