FACILITY RENTAL GUIDELINES
The purpose of this procedure is to establish the rules, conditions, and fees under which The Lee County School District facilities including grounds may be used in accordance with School Board Policy 9.05.
- District facilities shall not be used for any use inconsistent with Board policy, administrative procedures, and State or Federal law.
- District facilities shall not be used for any activity which would damage school facilities or grounds beyond normal wear and tear or for any activity which would interfere with District activities or operations.
Schedule of Fees
The Superintendent shall develop and approve a schedule of fees for the use of District facilities, as set forth in Exhibit A. The Superintendent may adopt changes to the schedule of fees as appropriate. The schedule of fees shall consider costs associated with the use of District facilities such as, custodial services, energy consumption, maintenance and repair (particularly of athletic facilities).
Scheduling and Priority of Use
- Facilities may be scheduled no less than two (2) weeks and no more than one (1) year in advance. All scheduling must be coordinated with the school or facility being rented.
- See School Board Policy 9.05 for further details.
Facility Rental Forms
- Facility Rental - Checklist
- Facility Rental - Agreement
- Facility Rental - Request for Waiver/Reduction of Rental Fees
- Facility Rental - Hold Harmless Agreement Form
- Facility Rental - Assumption of Liability Agreement Form
- Facility Rental - Certification Form - Category C
- Facility Rental - Certification Form - Category D
- Facility Rental Schedule 2017-18