Facility Rental Pilot Program - FACILITRON
Lee County School District is pleased to announce the pilot program of a new online facility request and rental system designed to provide a positive user experience for all. With the new system, reservation requests can be submitted easily and will be handled more efficiently. Renters will be able to access photos and descriptions, see real-time availability, get estimated quotes, and pay online.
In partnering with Facilitron, Lee County School District has launched custom facility use sites for the district and each school participating in the pilot program– allowing facility use requests to be submitted at any time. You can view and request all available district facilities at:
Although the process of requesting/approval/management of facility use is now digital, what’s implemented on Facilitron, remains the same as dictated by the district’s board policies on facility use. Lee County School District's administrative staff makes final decisions on all facility use requests.
Facilitron will assist with the set-up of organization and user accounts along with verification of non-profit status (if applicable). Facilitron will also collect payment and proof of insurance (certificate of insurance) on Lee County School District’s behalf. Payments can be submitted conveniently on Facilitron. Payment options include major credit cards, checks, ACH/eCheck, and Paypal. Proof of insurance (certificate of insurance) can also be conveniently uploaded into the system, and/or it can be obtained directly through Facilitron.
Do you host events or meetings at one of the following schools in the Lee County School District? Moving forward, the only way to request use of a district facility at these sites is by creating a Facilitron account and submitting a request.
- Island Coast High School
- South Fort Myers High School
- Lehigh Senior High School
- Oak Hammock Middle School
- Bonita Springs Middle School
- Caloosa Middle School
- J. Colin English Elementary School
- Tortuga Preserve Elementary School
If you need any assistance setting up an account and/or placing a facility use request, you can contact Facilitron directly at: [email protected] or by calling them at: 800-272-2962 Ext 0.
For all other Lee County School District facility requests, please submit an application according to the instructions located below.
Both Facilitron and the district look forward to partnering with community members and the Lee County School District family!
FACILITY RENTAL GUIDELINES
The purpose of this procedure is to establish the rules, conditions, and fees under which The Lee County School District facilities including grounds may be used in accordance with School Board Policy 9.05.
- District facilities shall not be used for any use inconsistent with Board policy, administrative procedures, and State or Federal law.
- District facilities shall not be used for any activity which would damage school facilities or grounds beyond normal wear and tear or for any activity which would interfere with District activities or operations.
Schedule of Fees
The Superintendent shall develop and approve a schedule of fees for the use of District facilities, as set forth in Exhibit A. The Superintendent may adopt changes to the schedule of fees as appropriate. The schedule of fees shall consider costs associated with the use of District facilities such as, custodial services, energy consumption, maintenance and repair (particularly of athletic facilities).
Scheduling and Priority of Use
- Facilities may be scheduled no less than two (2) weeks and no more than one (1) year in advance. All scheduling must be coordinated with the school or facility being rented.
- See School Board Policy 9.05 for further details.
Facility Rental Forms
- Facility Rental - Checklist
- Facility Rental - Agreement
- Facility Rental - Request for Waiver/Reduction of Rental Fees
- Facility Rental - Hold Harmless Agreement Form
- Facility Rental - Assumption of Liability Agreement Form
- Facility Rental - Certification Form - Category C
- Facility Rental - Certification Form - Category D
- Facility Rental Schedule 2017-18