Starting July 2, 2018 applications for Early Head Start, Head Start, and the Child Care Partnership will be taken at the Early Childhood Center located at 3650 Michigan Avenue Fort Myers Fl. 33916
Parents! Early Enrollment for the next school year begins late Janaury and closes late March. Don't miss having the best chance to get one of your top choices for schools. Apply at the closest Student Assignment Office.
Early Childhood Learning Center
3650 Michigan Avenue Suite 4
Fort Myers, FL 33916
Telephone: (239) 332-2512
Fax: (239) 334-2629
8:00 AM — 4:00 PM
- Head Start is a classroom-based program.
- Children must be 4 years old by September 1.
- Family must meet the income guidelines or child must have a disability with an IEP.
- DOCUMENTATION NEEDED TO APPLY
- Birth Certificate
- Income (one month's income verfication for all family members including child support, TANF, and SSI)
- Custody Papers if not the natural parent
- Early Head Start is an infant toddler program.
- Home-based option is available for specified areas of Lee County.
- Center-based option is available for those living in central Ft. Myers and students that attend Lee Adolescence Mothers Program (LAMP).
- Children must be between the ages of birth and thirty-five months (0-35).
- Pregnant women may also apply.
- Family must meet the income guidelines or child must have a disability with an IFSP.