Driving our Students to Success!
At The School District of Lee County, we know that selecting the right talent for the right position is the key to the success of our employees and of our students.
If you believe in our mission to ensure that each student achieves his or her highest personal potential, then we want to hear from you.
Applying to be a Bus Driver
Register and Create an Account
- Create a new account or sign in with an existing external account at http://apply.leeschools.net
- Search for job vacancy #20180007 "Substitute School Bus Operator” to apply for the position
Apply for Positions
- Attach/upload your resume
- Provide additional required information, including references.
- Applications are reviewed by the hiring managers and successful applicants are invited to interview.
Submit Required Documents
- Successful applicants will be required to submit documents such high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Submissions must be accompanied by a submission form
Necessary Job Qualifications:
- GED or Diploma (Temporarily Waived)
- Social security card
- Five years of driving experience
- Satisfactory driving record
- (CDL Training is provided)
In Addition to Training, the District also Offers:
- Continuous training
- Flexible hours
- Training Stipend after driving forty-five working days
- Beginning hourly rate of $14.29