At The School District of Lee County, we know that selecting the right talent for the right position is the key to the success of our employees and of our students.
If you believe in our mission to ensure that each student achieves his or her highest personal potential, then we want to hear from you.
We know that our employees’ lives encompass much more that the time they spend at work. To help them maintain a healthy work/life balance, we’ve compiled a generous benefi ts package: medical, dental, vision, short and longterm disability, life insurance, fl exible spending account, retirement contributions, paid sick time, holidays, and tuition and subject area exam reimbursement. We’ve also incorporated unique benefi ts, such as our comprehensive wellness program that includes free health screenings on-site exercise classes, and more.
Applying to be a Bus Driver
Register and Create an Account
- Create a new account or sign in with an existing external account at http://apply.leeschools.net
- Search for the position “Substitute School Bus Operator” to apply for the position
Apply for Positions
- Attach/upload your resume
- Provide additional required information, including references.
- Applications are reviewed by the hiring managers and successful applicants are invited to interview.
Submit Required Documents
- Successful applicants will be required to submit documents such high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Submissions must be accompanied by a submission form
Necessary Job Qualifications:
- GED or Diploma
- Social security card
- Five years of driving experience
- Satisfactory driving record
In Addition to Training, the District also Offers:
- Continual training
- Flexible hours
- Training Stipend after driving forty-five working days
- Beginning hourly rate of $14.01